NextPharma is looking for a Technology Transfer Specialist
Become a part of our growing Transfer team at NextPharma’s site in Tampere as:
Technology Transfer Specialist
Your duties, activities and responsibilities:
• Transfer of manufacturing process of ophthalmic products to Tampere facility
• Project management together with Tampere team and NextPharma Business Development
• Manufacturing process evaluation and feasibility studies
• Process validation
• Creation of manufacturing instructions
• Participation of manufacturing process deviation and change control handling
• Supporting manufacturing department as a manufacturing process expert
• Creation of regulatory documents for customers
• Academic degree in Master of Science in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Master of Science in Technology (or similar)
• Experience of working in Pharmaceutical Industry in Development, Production or Laboratory
• Knowledge of GxP regulation
• Knowhow of aseptic or sterile production
• Good Finnish and English skills (verbal and written)
• Capability to work independently as well in teams
What NextPharma offers:
• Interesting and challenging tasks in international environment.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
• Encouraging environment for everyone to feel responsible for the company’s success.
NextPharma is a leading global contract developer and manufacturer for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. NextPharma provides pharmaceutical development, analytical services, clinical trial services, commercial manufacturing and packaging, generic dossiers and licensing and healthcare logistics services. NextPharma develops and produces all classic pharmaceutical dosage forms such as solids, liquids and semi-solids as well as special containment production for hormones, penicillins, cephalosporins and ophthalmology. Headquartered in Europe, NextPharma’s core business is Drug Product Development and Contract Manufacturing as well as Clinical Trail Services.
Our site in Finland is based in Tampere and specialized on aseptic production. We have long experience on ophthalmic manufacturing. In Tampere facility we have capabilities to manufacture and pack BFS (Blow Fill Seal), MD (Multi dose) three piece (cap, tip, bottle) and PFMD (preservative free multi dose ophthalmic products). The products we manufacture are globally exported to many different countries.
Would you like to know more about the position?
Please contact: Site Manager Katri Outinen firstname.lastname@example.org or +358405338152
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application before July 15th 2020 with an indication of your next possible availability and your desired salary.
HR – Satu Särkkä