A Quality and Regulatory associate at Takeda
03.04.2018 | AjankohtaistaTyöpaikkailmoitukset
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us as a Quality and Regulatory associate in our Helsinki office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As a Quality and Regulatory Associate, you are responsible for a range of administrative tasks, and work closely with the regulatory affairs team, where you:
- Maintain product databases in support of product regulatory affairs, as well as update the Pharmaceutical Information Webpage
- Perform quality control of documents with special regard to detail
- Act as contact person for the Pharmaca Fennica
- Are responsible for the customer complaints process, including storage and shipping of product samples and preparing responses to complaints in co-operation with manufacturers
- Develop and prepare complaints reports to Competent Authorities and Takeda functions, and provide complaints data to marketing and other functions
- Are responsible for the technical maintenance of the local SOP system
- Participate in the implementation of a new Global Quality Management System
- At least a Bachelor`s degree in pharmacy
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and guidelines with reference to GDP and Marketing Authorization-related processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as well as teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluency in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel, including overnight and international travel
- Positive can-do attitude
- Interest in continuous improvement and development of work processes
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
We strive to create a work environment that reflects Takeda's overall ambition towards 'better health, brighter future' – starting with our own employees through our Takeda FIT program.
Empowering Our People to Shine
For more information, please contact Johanna Kause at Takeda, tel. +358 40 823 6912 or Pia Paavilainen at HRS Advisors, tel. +358 503059217. Please leave your application no later than April 18th at www.takedajobs.com