Bayer is looking for MES Quality Lead
26.09.2018 | AjankohtaistaTyöpaikkailmoitukset
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Finland is a base for global pharmaceutical production, research & development and worldwide clinical trials. In Finland, Bayer employs about 800 people, located in Espoo and Turku. At Bayer, you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
We are now looking for an innovative and persuasive person for this new permanent position at our Turku production site.
MES Quality Lead
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively drive quality topics as part of the MES (Manufacturing execution system) project in the Production and Quality Assurance organization.
- Focus on long term process solutions with an innovative mindset and act as MES quality expert also for upcoming changes in Turku production site.
- Outline an overall understanding of the current quality processes in the production and challenge the status quo by aligning new and creative process improvements for future requirements.
- Create a new quality process for MES and ensure documentation accordingly.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are fulfilled during the development and implementation of the Master Batch Record (MBR) conceptual design.
- Review and approve actual MBRs as well as validation protocols and reports.
- Act as trainer and creator of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure), when needed.
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent communication and influencing skills enabling effective collaboration with relevant stakeholders in the production, with local and global MES project members and experts as well as cross-functional stakeholders at Bayer.
- Courage to challenge processes and people and possession of creative out-of-the-box thinking.
- Familiar with the production steps and end-to-end processes understanding the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), regulatory trends and quality requirements.
- Familiar with production related quality systems and processes.
- Educational background preferably a Master's Degree in Pharmacy.
- For further information, please contact Production Information System Lead Tommi Wetterstrand on September 28 at 12:00 - 13:00, phone 040 751 0498.
Please send your application by October 7, 2018 via our website www.bayer.fi under vacancies "Meille töihin".