Formulation Research Scientist, Drug Product Development
18.06.2018 | AjankohtaistaTyöpaikkailmoitukset
Orion Corporation Espoo/Turku is looking for a research-driven formulation developer eager to apply pharmaceutical science for the advancement of drug development projects. We operate within several therapy areas giving formulation scientist many research opportunities within variety of dosage forms.
Your main responsibility is to design formulations, plan and run studies exploring their feasibility and confirming their appropriateness for the intended use. You will review results, summarize and make conclusions of the studies, and document the work for registration purposes. You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders working closely together in multi-disciplinary teams. You will follow the international development in this field of science and develop the activities and practices within formulation development.
The position is temporary until the end of July 2019.
- A position in a company with an engaging mission, development-driven mindset, and highly motivated people that are fun to work with.
- Exciting and challenging opportunity for cross-scientific and -cultural collaboration.
- Continual training
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in pharmacy or related field. Ph.D. in pharmaceutical technology preferred.
- Experience in research or pharmaceutical industry in dosage form development.
- Knowledge of material sciences and applications in pharmaceutical development.
- Hands-on experience of formulation development and drug product manufacturing processes.
- Experience of working in a GMP-regulated environment preferred.
- Fluent collaboration with CROs and partners.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English are essential.
Please, send your application by 5ht of August through our web page www.orion.fi